- The registration fee is USD 300 and must be paid with cash at the Conference Registration Desk.
- Students have a reduced fee of USD 100.
- Registration includes: participation, lunch boxes, coffee breaks, reception (following public lecture), and transportation.
[divider_title title=”Registration Steps” heading=h3]
This year we are using Google Forms for the registration process.
If you want to register and submit an abstract please follow the instructions in the following link.
Please keep your abstract as simple as possible:
- There is very limited LaTeX support, for instance in-line text formulas such as $1/f^\alpha$ or $F=ma$.
- Don’t use labeled equations or references.
- Only AMS packages are supported.
- Include references manually with , , etc. and a short list at the end.
- Feel free to include hyperlinks to figures or animations in the web.
- We reserve the right to modify the abstracts to facilitate the edition of the booklet.
A draft of the book of abstracts can be downloaded here. A thorough style revision will be performed before the event.