The XIX edition (MEDYFINOL 2016), will be held in Valdivia, Chile, from December 5th to 9th, 2016. It will be co-organized by three Latin American institutions: Universidad de los Andes, Chile; Universidad de Mar del Plata, Argentina; Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
As in previous editions, the subjects to be discussed include Biophysics, Fluid Dynamics, Granular Media, Growth Dynamics, Kinetic Theory, Nonlinear Dynamics, Nonlinear Optics, Pattern Formation and Spatio-Temporal Complexity, Reaction- Diffusion Systems, Stochastic Processes, Transport Phenomena, Slow Dynamics, Synchronization, Wavelets, Brain Dynamics, Econophysics and Physics application to Sociology. Contributions with applications of these concepts in inter-disciplinary areas are very much welcome.
Book of Abstracts
Download the book of abstracts
- October 31st, 2016. Deadline for submission of works
- October 31st, 2016. Deadline for registration
- November 10th, 2016. Date for notification of works acceptance
- November 15th, 2016. Deadline for disclosure of the final scientific program
- December 5th, 2016. Opening session of MEDYFINOL 2016
- December 9th, 2016. Closing Session of MEDYFINOL 2016